In our 16 years of existence, we have come to realize that there are individuals in need of extra support. It is this need we address during our individual support program.
- Key focus; Programs are focussed to fill the gaps and to help individuals to cope with their personal challenges. Interventions are designed around a specific need, to address the specific need.
- The facilitation process can be presented in various formats depending on the specific needs of the client.
- Outcomes and duration are dependent on the magnitude of the challenge, as well as the family support and engagement.
- Group Size: Depend on the need
- Examples: Drug abuse, single child syndrome, emotional challenges, parent child relationships, low self-esteem, late developers etc.
- Needs are identified
- Intervention plan is discussed and agreed to (exit state determined)
- Intervention (Duration, process/activities, feedback, re-directional strategies)
- Hand over and empowerment of parents, care givers or closest relatives
- Chameleon exit from the project