Practical Leadership Development
Leadership is not a science to be picked up in one or course, but an art to be learned over time.
- This practical program is specifically designed to enhance leadership capacities.
- The process can take on many different formats depending on the client needs.
- Focus is on the practical enhancement of individual capacity in order to lead a group of people towards success. Program is based on the concept of leading groups in the outdoors.
- Outcomes: Technique, Common-sense & Self-confidence. What separates good leadership from bad? In our experience, competence in the so called soft edged skills, such as developing trust, communicating with sensitivity, balancing intellect with intuition, and inspiring those you lead.
- Group size: 1 – 10.
- Duration: Specific to the situation and rand value impact on the business. To validate the duration or capital spent should be measured against the financial impact this person or group have on the organisation.
- Focus on any of the following: Individuals with talent, team leaders, supervisors /department heads, managers, or business leaders.
- This process focuses on the enhancement of leadership capacity. Therefore, the application will be brainstormed and the best possible process will be defined and quoted on.
- Examples: onsite, support and coaching, interactive process in a venue of choice with coaching afterwards or a strategic process with different sequenced interventions over time, centre or wilderness based. We have the capability to use extreme possibilities.