Individual or Group Transition Programs
- The key focus of this intervention is to support of the implementation of a strategic plan and facilitate initial mobilisation of teams towards a renewed strategy to increase efficiency.
- Facilitate an enhanced atmosphere for the implementation of a strategic plan; facilitate group buy-in and breakdown of the resistance to change, enhance self-concept, creativity and team work capacities of sections, departments or work teams.
- When managed correctly, it creates a platform for your business to accelerate into the performing stage.
- Outcomes: Level the playing fields, builds trust, energises group, equalise egos, align focus, give you an opportunity to identify potential.
- Group size: 8 – 35 and duration 1 to 3 consecutive days or 3 days staggered over a time period of 3 weeks
- Specifically aimed at Section Manager/Supervisor plus Team leaders and Section Members
- Examples: Can be done onsite or at any conference venue or specific venues with fixed adventure/experiential activities. Please take note, this is a very important exercise and please take your time and plan this intervention carefully to obtain maximum benefits. Form part of the TLC for Business improvement process.